Maker Faire is a global event, promoting makers, artists & tinkerers in an effort to encourage the maker culture.
To know more about the event, kindly visit – https://hyderabad.makerfaire.com
1. What is an installation?
– The art of making two- or three-dimensional representative or abstract forms depicting a strong idea or concept about a theme/subject. It can be stationary/kinetic/interactive, made from materials like metal, wood, stone, plastic fiberglass, etc and may or may not have electronics or moving elements which can decorate/ elaborate the experience of the space.
2. Who is eligible to apply?
– Anyone who has a strong sense of visualizing and making a physical form. You may have a day job that is completely in a different field but if you have a strong liking and have made any installation before then you must apply!
3. What about the expenses incurred in creating the installation?
– We will cover the making and the artist fee. You can present us with a concept with a budget in mind.
4. Do we have to make the installation in Hyderabad?
– In most of the cases, yes, But if the logistics/transportation and handling cost is minimum then you can make it anywhere PAN India.
6. Will the maker be responsible to assemble the installation /placing the installation on site?
7. I do not know about material sources etc in Hyderabad so how will I make an installation there?
– We will help you by pointing out the right vendors with our full capacity
8. Will I have to rent a space in Hyderabad to make the installation?
– Yes if it’s possible, otherwise we will provide you with the basic facility.
9. I am interested but do not have a team to work with! what to do?
– If your idea for the installation is powerful and interesting then we may assemble a team for you.
10. What will you gain from this event?
– The experience of making something awesome together!
If you have further doubts contact +91-9167525974 / email@example.com